The advantages are apparent
• Easy to reach by car, bus and train
• Fast transfer to fair and airport Dusseldorf
• Easy accessibility to Messe Essen
• Perfect location in the middle of the Ruhr area
field service & fitters
Fitters who are in need of a temporary room are invited to send us an inquiry for special conditions.
Recreation & Leisure
Whether cultural events, attractions, sports activities or bicycle tours – a visit to the Ruhr metropolis Duisburg worthwhile.
You can top your visit with a stay in a unique hotel with turn of century ambience.
Dusseldorf fair &
Both the fair in Essen and the fair and the airport in Dusseldorf are only about 30 km away from the hotel. Thus, Duisburg is very well located for quick and easy access to and from the fairs.
As the capital of steel, Duisburg is an important industrial center. With the largest inland port in Germany and the proximity to the trade fair cities of Essen and Dusseldorf, as well as the location in the middle of the Ruhr area, our hotel offers a good starting point for your business trips.
Late Check in
Early Check out
Discover Duisburg, Rhine and Ruhr
Sports and leisure
• Bicycle tours, hiking tours along the Rhine to Orsoy, Emmerich and Elten
• Visit the home games of MSV Duisburg
• Ice Hockey Foxes Duisburg
• rowing, swimming, sports park, cycling, etc.
• Wide range of cultural and leisure activities u.a. Inland Navigation Museum Ruhrort, Landesarchiv, Museum of German Inland Navigation in Ruhrort etc.
• City Theater, inland port, Mercatorhalle etc.
• Varied shopping opportunities in the Forum Duisburg, Königsgalerie Duisburg, Centro Oberhausen, Moers city center, Mühlheim and Krefeld
• Interesting excursion destinations such as Landschaftspark Nord, Six lakes Platte, harbor cruises with the “Weisse Flotte”, Marina market, medieval market