Hotel "Zum Buegeleisen": experience hospitality
Whether business trip, leisure or adventure vacation:
The Hotel “Zum Buegeleisen” is your first address for a pleasant stay in beautiful Duisburg.
As our guest, you can enjoy all the amenities of a city hotel here:
Comfortably furnished rooms in a central location, as well as an always attentive and well-trained service team. This is what we stand for with our many years of experience and tradition.
Art Nouveau ambience
meets modern facilities
- Charming Gründerzeit City Hotel, built in 1906, centrally located in Duisburg Homberg, the city in the countryside.
- Very good connections to all industrial sites in the Ruhr area, including Duisburg inner harbor, Ruhrorter Binnenhafen and Ruhrorter cruise ship feeder and Mercatorinsel.
- Very good traffic connections to the Duisburg main station and to the fair Duesseldorf, as well as after Moers and Krefeld.
- Homberg is an ideal starting point for beautiful cycling and hiking tours along the Rhine, including to Orsoy, Elten and Emmerich.
- The town of Venlo and the Venloer market in Holland can be reached in just 30 minutes by car.
Your direct contact